Three Reasons You Should Make the Move From AIU to MU in 2013
Are you an AIU Medicaid provider who has postponed the move to Meaningful Use? Consider these reasons to make the move in 2013:
- Meaningful use will help you prepare for a new, much larger volume of Medicaid patients coming your way in 2014.
- Meaningful use accelerates achievement in every other element of health care reform, including programs like patient-centered medical homes (PCMH), participation in Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and Value Based Purchasing (VBP).
- This is the last year you’ll be able to take advantage of subsidized support from our REC — the same support that has helped many providers like you successfully achieve meaningful use.
Don’t wait. We can help you navigate the move to MU this year. If you have any questions contact us at (510) 302-3364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of resources available to help you with the meaningful use and attestation process:
- Visit the CalHIPSO Register and Attest page
- Contact your Local Extension Center
- Medicaid (Medi-Cal) Registration Guide for Eligible Professionals
- Medi-Cal SLR Quick Start Guide
- Registration and Attestation homepage
- Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentives Program homepage
- CMS Introduction to the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program for Eligible Professionals
- CMS Medicaid EHR Incentive Program FAQ
- CMS Attestation User Guide
- CMS Attestation Worksheet for Stage 1
We’re here to help you navigate the process, so if you have any questions contact us at (510) 302-3364 or email@example.com.