CalHIPSO has negotiated significant provider protections for its members, including “most favored nation” pricing and master contract terms and conditions with the following vendors.
CalHIPSO would like to thank the EHR Vendor Selection Steering Committee for their efforts in selecting our 4 new Practice Based Partners.
|Original 7 Vendor Partners||Practice Based Partners|
Highlights of CalHIPSO’s vendor contracts include:
- Language that specifies data is owned by the provider, not the EHR
- Concrete provider protections in case of an EHR breach of contract or in the event that a provider chooses to change EHR vendors
- Required vendor enhancements for Stage 2 and Stage 3 Meaningful Use
- Detailed service level agreements and training programs that the provider can rely on
- Clear statements of additional fees that could apply to future enhancements
- Limits on the fees paid by providers for health information exchange and interfaces
All of our Vendor Partners are part of the Office of the National Coordinator’s Certified Health Information Technology (HIT) Product List (CHPL).
*Actual terms and conditions may vary and will be outlined in each vendor partner contract.