Local Extension Centers
Local Extension Centers are the means by which CalHIPSO delivers its subsidized technical services to providers throughout California’s expansive region. CalHIPSO contracts with ten Local Extension Centers (LECs) around the state that bring health information technology (HIT) expertise to local communities.
Our Local Extension Centers (LECs) offer in-depth knowledge of their local areas and provider communities. Our LECs are made up of several Health Center Controlled Networks serving community health centers, California’s Quality Improvement Organization, and partnerships between local medical societies.
C-LEC: In addition to our 10 LECs CalHIPSO also services providers directly out of the CalHIPSO office through the C-LEC Program.
CalHIPSO Local Extension Centers:
- California Planned Parenthood Education Fund
- Central Valley Collaborative
- Community Clinics Health Network
- Community Health Center Network
- Gold Coast Local Extension Center
- Health Services Advisory Group
- Inland Empire EHR Resource Center
- Lumetra Healthcare Solutions
- Redwood Community Health Network
- Safety Net Institute
For more information on each Local Extension Center view our Complete List of Local Extension Centers.